- Board of Directors
- Recipient Rights
- Additional Links
If you, or someone you know, is in suicidal crisis or emotional distress, please call:
You can call the crisis center for any of the following reasons:
We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Network180 employees make a difference in people’s lives every day, making our community a better place to live. We are the community organization responsible for the delivery of mental health, substance abuse treatment coordination, and developmental disabilities services for Kent County.
We need individuals who are passionate about making a difference by helping others.
|Job Title||Children's Crisis Response Clinician
|Job Status||Weekends and/or On-Call
We are seeking applicants for weekend, and on-call positions for our Children's Crisis Response Team. Weekend shifts are 11am-9pm on Saturdays and Sundays. Individuals provide fast response, in home crisis intervention services for clients ages 4-20. Starting wage for this position is $24.58 per hour.
* Master’s degree in Social Work or Psychology, Counseling or Counseling Psychology
* Licensed in the State of Michigan as a licensed Master’s social worker, professional counselor, marriage and family therapist, or psychologist.
* Specialized training and at least one year of experience in the examination, evaluation, and treatment of minors and their families
* One year of experience in community based crisis intervention
* Thorough working knowledge of the practices and principles of psychological, emotional, and sociological assessment and diagnosis
* Thorough working knowledge of professional ethics and standards of practice
* Valid Michigan driver’s license and available transportation for travel between locations
* Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
* Computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, email, database management, and data entry skills
* Demonstrated experience communicating clearly and concisely in stressful situations
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment and skills and capabilities of bridging language/cultural barriers to Network180 services within diverse communities* Available for on-call services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (on a rotating basis)
* Full Licensure in the State of Michigan as a licensed Master’s social worker, professional counselor, marriage and family therapist, or psychologist
* Licensed Master Social Worker
* Credentialed through the Michigan Certificate Board for Addiction Professionals* Three years post graduate experience working with children and families
We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented work force to meet the needs of our
|Required Documents||Cover Letter highlighting your qualifications and Resume
|Apply||Click HERE to apply for the Children's Crisis Response Clinician position
|Job Description|| CHILDRENSMOBILECRISISRESPONSECLINICIAN.pdf
Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.