- Board of Directors
- Recipient Rights
- Additional Links
If you, or someone you know, is in suicidal crisis or emotional distress, please call:
You can call the crisis center for any of the following reasons:
We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Network180 employees make a difference in people’s lives every day, making our community a better place to live. We are responsible for the delivery of mental health, substance abuse treatment coordination, and developmental disabilities services for Kent County
|Job Title||Parent Support Partner Supervisor
|Job Status||Full Time
|Job Summary||We are seeking a full-time Parent Support Partner Supervisor. The Parent Support Partner is responsible for the day to day supervision, training and support of the Parent Support Partners.
|Educational Requirements||* Master’s degree in Social Work or Psychology, Counseling or Counseling Psychology
* Minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience in social work
* Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
* Thorough working knowledge of professional ethics and standards of practice
* Experience providing clinical services for youth with an Intellectual/ Developmental Disability and/or Severe Emotional Disturbance and families
* Familiar with the needs of the youth within the population of focus, and the range of appropriate therapeutic interventions and support approaches that best meet their/family needs.
* Service program leadership experience.
* Experience and knowledge of other public child serving organizations (Department of Human Services, Juvenile Court, and Special Education)
* Computer skills, including word processing, spreadsheets, email, and data entry skills
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Certification or Licensure in the State of Michigan as a fully licensed Master’s social worker, professional counselor, marriage and family therapist, or psychologist.
* Certified Parent Support Partner with a minimum of 1 year experience delivering Parent Support Partner Services
* A parent and/or primary day-to-day caregiver of a child with serious emotional, behavioral, and/or mental health challenges (SED) or a child with intellectual/ developmental disabilities who is currently or has in the past, received services from Community Mental Health.
|Required Documents||Cover Letter highlighting your qualifications and Resume
Please combine your cover letter and resume into one file.
|Apply||Click here to apply for the Parent Support Partner Supervisor position
|Job Description|| PARENTSUPPORTPARTNERSUPERVISOR.pdf
Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.