- Board of Directors
- Recipient Rights
- Additional Links
If you, or someone you know, is in suicidal crisis or emotional distress, please call:
You can call the crisis center for any of the following reasons:
We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Network180 employees make a difference in people’s lives every day, making our community a better place to live. We are responsible for the delivery of mental health, substance abuse treatment coordination, and developmental disabilities services for Kent County
|Job Title||Director of Facilities Management
|Job Status||Full Time
We are seeking a full-time Director of Facilities Management who is responsible for planning, implementing, and ensuring all building and safety related activities for all Network180 properties, including response to facility emergency situations.
|Educational Requirements||* Bachelor’s degree in a related field
* Knowledge of facilities management principles and best practices
* Demonstrated successful experience with health and safety related to facility use
* Strong negotiating skills
* Computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, and email
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* Excellent interpersonal and human relations skills
* Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
* Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment and skills and capabilities of bridging language/cultural barriers to Network180 services within diverse communities preferred.
* Any combination of education, training and experience providing the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job will be considered.
* Facilities Management Certification
* Three years of facilities management experience
* Experience in or knowledge of a trauma informed environment
* Safety certifications (CSM or OSHA)
* Supervisory experience
|Required Documents||Cover Letter highlighting your qualifications and Resume
|Apply||Click HERE to apply for the full time Director of Facilities Mangement position
Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.