- Board of Directors
- Recipient Rights
- Additional Links
If you, or someone you know, is in suicidal crisis or emotional distress, please call:
You can call the crisis center for any of the following reasons:
We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Network180 employees make a difference in people’s lives every day, making our community a better place to live. We are responsible for the delivery of mental health, substance abuse treatment coordination, and developmental disabilities services for Kent County
|Job Title||Care Management Support Specialist
|Job Status||Part Time
We are seeking a part-time Peer Support Specialist who provides support to the Care Management program, supporting individuals with complex behavioral and chronic physical health conditions, in collaboration with one or more health plans and providers in Network180’s system of care. This is a contract/grant funded position ending September 30, 2018.
|Educational Requirements||* High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
* State as a Peer Support Specialist, which requires an individual be a current or former primary consumer of behavioral health services through a Community Mental Health system and in stable recovery and/or
* A State of Michigan Certified Peer Recovery Coach or be eligible to become certified by the State as a Peer Recovery Coach, which requires and individual in long-term, stable recovery from alcohol and other drugs who identifies with another individual based on their shared life experiences to promote recovery by removing barriers and obstacles to recovery by serving as a personal guide and mentor and/or
* Lived experience which requires an individual to be a current or former primary consumer of behavioral health services through a therapist/counselor or other treatment modality and in stable recovery.
* Knowledge and skills sufficient for establishing effective relationships with individuals served who have a mental illness, and/or substance use disorders, their families, and team members.
* Knowledge about mental illnesses and/or substance use disorders as well as about recovery and crisis planning.
* Demonstrate successful experience dealing with individuals in emotional or crisis situations.
* Computer skills, including word processing, spreadsheets, email, and data entry skills.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Excellent problem solving skills.
* Experience working with complex clients who experience both psychiatric and physical co-morbidities.
* Working knowledge of health care integration concepts.
* Knowledge of basic health and wellness strategies and/or lived experience with the management of a chronic physical health condition.
|Required Documents||Cover Letter highlighting your qualifications and Resume
|Apply||Click HERE to apply for the full time Care Management Support Specialist position
Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.