- Board of Directors
- Recipient Rights
- Additional Links
If you, or someone you know, is in suicidal crisis or emotional distress, please call:
You can call the crisis center for any of the following reasons:
We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Network180 employees make a difference in people’s lives every day, making our community a better place to live. We are responsible for the delivery of mental health, substance abuse treatment coordination, and developmental disabilities services for Kent County
|Job Title||Director of Crisis Services
|Job Status||Full Time
We are seeking a full-time Director of Crisis Services who is responsible for designing, organizing, implementing and operating, in collaboration with the Crisis Center Medical Director, the organization’s crisis services for mental illness and substance use disorder in the adult population, including a secure 23-hour crisis unit, a crisis/short term residential unit, and other Network180 crisis teams and services. The focus of this position is on meeting the short term needs of the adult population in crisis with an emphasis on exploring alternatives to hospitalization and incarceration. Design and delivery of services must reflect trauma-informed concepts and models. Services of the center and residential unit will be delivered on a 24 hour/7 days a week basis.
* Licensed in the State of Michigan as an RN or fully licensed MSW, or ability to obtain licensure by October, 2018.
* Five years’ progressive experience in the provision of mental health services and five years of clinical supervisory experience. Experience working in an interdisciplinary setting is preferred.
* Demonstrated successful experience in program design and implementation.
* MCBAP or other professional substance use disorder certification preferred.
* Knowledge of co-occurring, as well as crisis intervention and treatment methodology.
* Thorough working knowledge of local, state, and federal health codes, statutes, rules, and regulations as they relate to the Community Mental Health system, including but not limited to the Medicaid Provider Manual, Michigan Mental Health Code, HIPAA, CARF, and Recipient Rights.
* Thorough working knowledge of professional standards of practice and ethics.
* Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders is valued.
* Communicate clearly, concisely and accurately in both verbal and written form.
* Computer skills, including use of Microsoft Office programs.
* Demonstrated successful experience working within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions.
* Ability to apply trauma informed principles and values with knowledge, decisions, and treatment of all people serviced.
|Required Documents||Cover Letter highlighting your qualifications and Resume
|Apply||Click HERE to apply for the Director of Clinical Services position
We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented work force to meet the needs of our diverse community. Network180 offers an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, retirement plan, life insurance, and short and long term disability.
Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.