- Board of Directors
- Recipient Rights
- Additional Links
If you, or someone you know, is in suicidal crisis or emotional distress, please call:
You can call the crisis center for any of the following reasons:
We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Network180 employees make a difference in people’s lives every day, making our community a better place to live. We are responsible for the delivery of mental health, substance abuse treatment coordination, and developmental disabilities services for Kent County
|Job Status||Full Time
We are seeking a full-time Registered Nurse responsible for direct care and support for clients with Intellectual/Development Disabilities in our I/DD Psych Services Outpatient Clinic.
|Educational Requirements||* Registered Nurse Degree
* Licensed to practice as a registered nurse In Michigan
* Knowledge of biological factors in mental illness
* Knowledge and understanding of psychiatric medications
* Knowledge of clinic procedures and practices
* Knowledge of State and Federal laws regarding privacy and HIPAA
* Knowledge of medical terminology, pharmacology in a mental health setting
* Knowledge and ability to work within the American Nurses’ Association Standards of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing practice
* CPR certification
* Ability to work independently and make independent judgments and decisions based on professional knowledge
* Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
* Computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, database management, data entry, and email
* Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with clients and in stressful situations
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Spanish/English bilingual preferred
|Required Documents||Cover Letter highlighting your qualifications and Resume
|Apply||Click HERE to apply for the Registered Nurse - I/DD Psych Services position
We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented work force to meet the needs of our diverse community. Network180 offers an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, retirement plan, life insurance, and short and long term disability.
Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.