- Board of Directors
- Recipient Rights
- Additional Links
If you, or someone you know, is in suicidal crisis or emotional distress, please call:
You can call the crisis center for any of the following reasons:
We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Network180 employees make a difference in people’s lives every day, making our community a better place to live. We are responsible for the delivery of mental health, substance abuse treatment coordination, and developmental disabilities services for Kent County
|Job Title||Assessment Specialist
|Job Status||Full Time
|Job Summary||We are seeking an Assessment Specialist who will be responsible for the completion of comprehensive assessments and inclusion of all needed documentation to determine eligibility, treatment needs, assessment of risk to self and others and level of care/support needs most appropriate for individuals served, operating as part of a multidisciplinary clinical team ensuring the provision of equitable access to available services to all eligible individuals within the Network180 system.
|Educational Requirements||* Master’s degree in Social Work or Psychology, Counseling or Counseling Psychology
* Certification or Licensure in the State of Michigan as a licensed Master’s social worker, professional counselor or psychologist.
* Licensed Master Social Worker preferred.
* Qualified Intellectual Disability Professional required (QIDP; requires one-year full time experience working with persons with developmental disabilities and appropriate license/degree per State of Michigan), preferred for positions working with persons with developmental disabilities.
* Demonstrated successful experience in using DSM5 diagnostic skills
* Demonstrated successful experience showing an understanding of the interaction between intellectual and cognitive disabilities and behavioral health conditions
* Experience in intake, case management, service coordination, clinical service provision direct support and/or advocacy roles
* Experience in evidence based practices of care, including self-determination, motivational interviewing, Gentle Teaching, Trauma Informed Care, CBT and/or DBT
* Strong organizational skills, with experience in person-centered planning
* Thorough working knowledge of the practices and principles of psychological, emotional, and sociological assessment and diagnosis
* Ability to read, analyze, and interpret professional research, reports, technical procedures and government regulations
* Ability to identify global support needs, collect information, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
* Computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, email, database management, and data entry skills
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written that effectively convey information.
* Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
* Qualified Mental Health Professional (Master’s level) preferred (QMHP; requires one-year full-time experience working with persons with mental illness and appropriate license/degree per State of Michigan)
* Experience with testing and evaluation utilizing evidence based assessment tools
* Working knowledge of Vineland, Locus, ADOS and ASIST
* Experience with Medicaid eligibility evaluations, determinations and requirements
|Required Documents||Cover Letter highlighting your qualifications and Resume
|Apply||Click HERE to apply for the Assessment Specialist position
We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented work force to meet the needs of our diverse community. Network180 offers an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, retirement plan, life insurance, and short and long term disability.
Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.