- Board of Directors
- Recipient Rights
- Additional Links
If you, or someone you know, is in suicidal crisis or emotional distress, please call:
You can call the crisis center for any of the following reasons:
We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Network180 employees make a difference in people’s lives every day, making our community a better place to live. We are responsible for the delivery of mental health, substance abuse treatment coordination, and developmental disabilities services for Kent County
|Job Title||Billing and Coding Specialist
|Job Status||Full Time
We need individuals who are passionate about making a difference by helping others.
We are seeking a Billing and Coding Specialist to provide expert coding and billing functions for the organization in order to accurately reimburse for service delivery. Full-time position starting wage $16.38/hour.
|Educational Requirements||* Associates degree in Health Information Technology or related field
* Two years mental health billing experience or equivalent years of medical billing experience
* Certification as a biller or coder preferred
* Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and database management
* Knowledge of Medicaid, Medicare and Third Party Insurance
* Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
|Required Documents||Cover Letter highlighting your qualifications and Resume
|Apply||Click HERE to apply for the Billing and Coding Specialist position
We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented work force to meet the needs of our diverse community. Network180 offers an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, retirement plan, life insurance, and short and long term disability.
Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.