- Board of Directors
- Recipient Rights
- Additional Links
If you, or someone you know, is in suicidal crisis or emotional distress, please call:
You can call the crisis center for any of the following reasons:
We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Network180 employees make a difference in people’s lives every day, making our community a better place to live. We are responsible for the delivery of mental health, substance abuse treatment coordination, and developmental disabilities services for Kent County
|Job Title||Registration Specialist
|Job Status||Full Time, Second Shift
|Job Summary||We are seeking a full-time Registration Specialist to perform financial and demographic registration as well as determine and verify insurance benefit eligibility.
|Educational Requirements||* High school diploma or equivalent, some college preferred
* Two years’ experience with insurance verification/billing and data entry of complex and detailed information
* Computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, database management, email, and data entry skills with emphasis on accuracy and speed
* Previous experience interacting with DD, MI, and SUD populations preferred
* Experience in customer service
* Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Excellent problem solving techniques
* Detail oriented and strong critical thinking skills
We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented work force to meet the needs of our diverse community. Starting pay for this position is $14.83/hour. Network180 offers an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, retirement plan, life insurance, and short and long term disability.
|Required Documents||Cover Letter highlighting your qualifications and Resume
|Apply||Click HERE to apply for the Regustration Specialist position
Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.