- Board of Directors
- Recipient Rights
- Additional Links
If you, or someone you know, is in suicidal crisis or emotional distress, please call:
You can call the crisis center for any of the following reasons:
We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Network180 employees make a difference in people’s lives every day, making our community a better place to live. We are responsible for the delivery of mental health, substance abuse treatment coordination, and developmental disabilities services for Kent County
|Job Title||Recovery Coach
|Job Status||Full Time
We are seeking a full-time Recovery Coach. The Recovery Coach will assist individuals in understanding and accessing substance use disorder services. The Recovery Coach will model competency in recovery and demonstrate on-going coping skills.
When working in the Center for Integrative Medicine: The Recovery Coach will primarily work in a community-based setting with clients with a severe substance use disorder and in the early stages of change. The Coach will work with a team of Therapists and medical providers and will primarily provide out-reach to clients who may be ambivalent about treatment.
|Educational Requirements||* High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
* 2 years’ relevant work experience, may include volunteer work
* In stable recovery
* Actively working in a recovery program (12 step, church/spiritual, or other recovery support group)
* Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
* Knowledge and skills sufficient for establishing effective relationships with consumers who have a substance use disorder, their families, and team members
* Knowledge about substance use disorders as it pertains to recovery and crisis planning
* Basic computer skills
* Good communication skills, both verbal and written
* Good problem solving skills
|We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented work force to meet the needs of our diverse community. Network180 offers an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, retirement plan, life insurance, and short and long term disability.
|Required Documents||Cover Letter highlighting your qualifications and Resume
|Apply||Click HERE to apply for the Recovery Coachposition
Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.