- Board of Directors
- Recipient Rights
- Additional Links
If you, or someone you know, is in suicidal crisis or emotional distress, please call:
You can call the crisis center for any of the following reasons:
We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Network180 employees make a difference in people’s lives every day, making our community a better place to live. We are responsible for the delivery of mental health, substance abuse treatment coordination, and developmental disabilities services for Kent County
|Job Title||Children's Crisis Response Clinician
|Job Status||Full Time, Second Shift
We are seeking applicants for a full-time, second shift Clinician for our Children’s Crisis Response team. Individuals provide intervention services as a member of a community based crisis response team serving children, adolescents and families
* Master’s degree in Social Work or Psychology, Counseling or Counseling Psychology
* Licensed in the State of Michigan as a licensed Master’s social worker, professional counselor, marriage and family therapist, or psychologist.
* Specialized training and at least one year of experience in the examination, evaluation, and treatment of minors and their families
* One year of experience in community based crisis intervention
* At least one year of satisfactory work experience providing services to children with serious emotional disturbance and/or intellectual/developmental disabilities, as appropriate, to meet the needs of the children being served
* Thorough working knowledge of the practices and principles of psychological, emotional, and sociological assessment and diagnosis
* Thorough working knowledge of professional ethics and standards of practice
* Valid Michigan driver’s license and available transportation for travel between locations
* Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
* Computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, email, database management, and data entry skills
* Demonstrated experience communicating clearly and concisely in stressful situations
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment and skills and capabilities of bridging language/cultural barriers to Network180 services within diverse communities
* Available for on-call services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (on a rotating basis)
* Full Licensure in the State of Michigan as a licensed Master’s social worker, professional counselor, marriage and family therapist, or psychologist
* Licensed Master Social Worker
* Credentialed through the Michigan Certificate Board for Addiction Professionals
* Three years post graduate experience working with children and families
|Network180 is committed to attracting a diverse and talented workforce to meet the needs of our diverse community.
|Apply||Click HERE to apply for the Children's Crisis Response Clinician Full Time position.
Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.