- Board of Directors
- Recipient Rights
- Additional Links
If you, or someone you know, is in suicidal crisis or emotional distress, please call:
You can call the crisis center for any of the following reasons:
We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Network180 employees make a difference in people’s lives every day, making our community a better place to live. We are responsible for the delivery of mental health, substance abuse treatment coordination, and developmental disabilities services for Kent County
|Job Title||Children's Crisis Response Specialist
|Job Status||Full Time
We are seeking applicants for a full-time Specialist for our Children’s Crisis Response team. Individuals provide intervention services as a member of a community based crisis response team serving children, adolescents and families.
* Bachelor’s degree in Social Work. Licensed in the State of Michigan as a licensed or limited licensed bachelor’s social worker
* At least one year of satisfactory work experience providing services to children with serious emotional disturbance and/or intellectual/developmental disabilities, as appropriate, to meet the needs of the children being served.
* Thorough working knowledge of the practices and principles of psychological, emotional, and sociological assessment
* Thorough working knowledge of professional ethics and standards of practice
* Valid Michigan driver’s license and available transportation for travel between locations
* Computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, email, database management, and data entry skills
* Demonstrated experience communicating clearly and concisely in stressful situations
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment and skills and capabilities of bridging language/cultural barriers to Network180 services within diverse communities
* Available for on-call services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (on a rotating basis)
* Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
* Full Licensure in the State of Michigan as a licensed bachelor’s social worker.
* Three years post undergraduate experience working with children and families
|We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented work force to meet the needs of our diverse community. Network180 offers an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, retirement plan, life insurance, and short and long term disability
|Apply||Click HERE to apply for the Children's Crisis Response Specialist position.
Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.