- Board of Directors
- Recipient Rights
- Additional Links
If you, or someone you know, is in suicidal crisis or emotional distress, please call:
You can call the crisis center for any of the following reasons:
We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Network180 employees make a difference in people’s lives every day, making our community a better place to live. As a local governmental entity, Community Mental Health Services Board, we are responsible for the delivery of mental health, substance abuse treatment coordination, and developmental disabilities services for Kent County.
|Job Title||Access Center Clinician
|Job Status||Full Time
|Job Summary||We are seeking a full-time Access Center Clinician to provide crisis intervention, screenings, and referral services. Activities may take place in a variety of settings and either face-to-face or over the telephone. Access Center location is open 24/7. This position will work 2nd or 3rd shift. Second shift works five 8-hours shifts per week. Third shift will work three 12-hour shifts per week with the opportunity to work 40 hours total if desired.
* Master’s degree in Social Work or Psychology, Counseling or Counseling Psychology
* Certification or Licensure in the State of Michigan as a licensed Master’s social worker, professional counselor, marriage and family therapist, or psychologist.
* Thorough working knowledge of the practices and principles of psychological, emotional, and sociological assessment and diagnosis
* Thorough working knowledge of professional ethics and standards of practice
* Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
* Ability to handle stressful situations calmly and rationally
* Ability to handle multiple projects at one time
* Computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, email, database management, and data entry skills
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in stressful situations
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment and skills and capabilities of bridging language/cultural barriers to Network180 services within diverse communities
* Available for on-call services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (on a rotating basis)
* Licensed Master Social Worker
* Credentialed through the Michigan Certificate Board for Addiction Professionals
* Bilingual, Spanish preferred
|Required Documents||Cover Letter highlighting your qualifications and resume
|Apply||Click HERE to apply for the Access Center Clinician position
Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.