- Board of Directors
- Recipient Rights
- Additional Links
If you, or someone you know, is in suicidal crisis or emotional distress, please call:
You can call the crisis center for any of the following reasons:
We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Network180 employees make a difference in people’s lives every day, making our community a better place to live. As a local governmental entity, Community Mental Health Services Board, we are responsible for the delivery of mental health, substance abuse treatment coordination, and developmental disabilities services for Kent County.
|Job Title||Finance Director
|Job Status||Full Time
We are seeking a full-time Finance Director who will provide leadership for the financial operations of the organization. Oversee daily operations of the accounting unit, including general ledger, accounts payable, purchasing, accounts receivable, billing, treasury functions, budgeting, financial reporting, accounting software technical support and internal and external financial compliance.
* Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field,
* Five years of related work experience; Or any combination of education, training and experience providing the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job
* Advanced computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, database management, email, and financial software packages
* Knowledge of the application of accounting principles as they apply to maintaining financial control and accounting records
* Knowledge of management principles and administrative techniques
* Knowledge of governmental accounting and budgeting principles and procedures
* Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, practices, methods and terminology
* Ability to prepare financial statements and analyze and interpret financial data
* Ability to detect discrepancies in financial and accounting records
* Ability to present financial data in a clear and understandable manner to both technical and non-technical users
* Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time in an effective and efficient manner
* Ability to work independently and use judgment to make decisions
* Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Excellent problem solving techniques
* Ability to manage stress and an ever-changing environment
* CPA or CMA certification
* Experience in the community mental health industry
* Supervisory experience
|Required Documents||Cover Letter highlighting your qualifications and resume
|Apply||Click HERE to apply for the Finance Director position
(Please use either Chrome or Edge internet browser to apply)
Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.