- Board of Directors
- Recipient Rights
- Additional Links
If you, or someone you know, is in suicidal crisis or emotional distress, please call:
You can call the crisis center for any of the following reasons:
We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Network180 employees make a difference in people’s lives every day, making our community a better place to live. As a local governmental entity, Community Mental Health Services Board, we are responsible for the delivery of mental health, substance abuse treatment coordination, and developmental disabilities services for Kent County.
|Job Title||Parent Support Partner
|Job Status||Full Time
We are seeking a full-time Parent Support Partner who will partner with families in Kent County to support, educate, and empower parents to use their voice, develop positive relationships with service providers, and develop skills to navigate the systems with which their child and family are involved. Parent Support Partners will link families with community resources, assist in the development of natural supports, and engage with service providers. This will be accomplished through team meetings, home visits, and coordination with other agency service providers.
* High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
* Has lived experience as the primary, day-to-day parent/caregiver of a child with behavioral and mental health needs and/or Intellectual/Developmental Disability, including autism
* Knowledge and skills sufficient for establishing effective relationships with caregivers who have children with a Serious Emotional Disturbance) their families, and team members
* Knowledge about children’s mental and behavioral health issues, Individual Plans of Care and crisis planning
* Knowledge of public and private child serving organizations
* Valid Michigan driver’s license and available transportation for travel between locations
* Computer skills, including word processing, spreadsheets, email, and data entry skills
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Certified Parent Support Partner with a minimum of 1-year experience delivering Parent Support Partner Services
* Experience with other child serving organizations (Department of Human Services, Juvenile Court, and Special Education)
|Required Documents||Cover Letter highlighting your qualifications and resume
|Apply||Click HERE to apply for the Parent Support Partner position
(Please use either Chrome or Edge internet browser to apply)
Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.