- Board of Directors
- Recipient Rights
- Additional Links
If you, or someone you know, is in suicidal crisis or emotional distress, please call:
You can call the crisis center for any of the following reasons:
We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Network180 employees make a difference in people’s lives every day, making our community a better place to live. As a local governmental entity, Community Mental Health Services Board, we are responsible for the delivery of mental health, substance abuse treatment coordination, and developmental disabilities services for Kent County.
|Job Title||BHH Outpatient Therapist
|Job Status||Full Time
We are seeking a full-time Behavioral Health Home Outpatient Therapist responsible to provide evidence based, trauma and recovery focused outpatient therapy to clients of Network180’s Behavioral Health Home.
Network180’s outpatient Behavioral Health Home is a Patient-Centered Behavioral Health Home that is based on the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) guidelines for the Patient-Centered Medical Home. This multidisciplinary team-based model includes: a psychiatrist, registered nurse, medical assistant, case managers, outpatient therapists and peer support. The team serves consumers with severe mental illness and substance use disorders with an emphasis on evidence-based therapeutic treatments.
* Master’s degree in Social Work with a license in the State of Michigan
* Fully licensed MSW preferred
* Must have the CAADC certification through MCBAP or be able to obtain a development plan for the credential
* Training in and experience with providing Motivational Interviewing, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy preferred
* Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
* Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment and skills and capabilities of bridging language/cultural barriers to Network180 services within diverse communities
We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented work force to meet the needs of our diverse community. Network180 offers an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, retirement plan, life insurance, and short and long-term disability.
|Required Documents||Cover Letter highlighting your qualifications and resume
|Apply||Click HERE to apply for the Behavioral Health Home Outpatient Therapist position (Please use either Chrome or Edge internet browser to apply)
Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.