- Board of Directors
- Recipient Rights
- Additional Links
If you, or someone you know, is in suicidal crisis or emotional distress, please call:
You can call the crisis center for any of the following reasons:
We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Network180 employees make a difference in people’s lives every day, making our community a better place to live. As a local governmental entity, Community Mental Health Services Board, we are responsible for the delivery of mental health, substance abuse treatment coordination, and developmental disabilities services for Kent County.
|Job Title||Medical Assistant
|Job Status||Part Time
We are seeking a part-time, 20 hours per week, Medical Assistant responsible for direct service to clients in our Greenwood Clinic. Network180’s Greenwood Clinic serves adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities who have mental illness and substance use disorder needs. Starting wage for this position is $15.13 per hour.
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Completion of a Medical Assistant certificate program from an accredited Medical Assistant program
* CMA certification through the American Association of Medical Assistants or the RMA certification through American Medical Technologists required
* Education or training in the basics of medical terminology
* Computer skills, including word processing, spreadsheets, database management and e-mail
* Strong understanding of services for psychiatric and substance disordered consumers, and a strong recovery philosophy, preferred
* One year of experience as a Medical Assistant in a clinical setting, preferred
* Experience working with an Electronic Health Record, preferred
* Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
* Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment and skills and capabilities of bridging language/cultural barriers to Network180 services within diverse communities
|We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented work force to meet the needs of our diverse community.
|Required Documents||Cover Letter highlighting your qualifications and resume
Click HERE to apply for the Medical Assistant position
Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.