- Board of Directors
- Recipient Rights
- Additional Links
If you, or someone you know, is in suicidal crisis or emotional distress, please call:
You can call the crisis center for any of the following reasons:
We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Network180 employees make a difference in people’s lives every day, making our community a better place to live. As a local governmental entity, Community Mental Health Services Board, we are responsible for the delivery of mental health, substance abuse treatment coordination, and developmental disabilities services for Kent County.
|Job Title||Executive Director
|Job Status||Full Time
Network180 (a/k/a Kent County Community Mental Health) is seeking its next Executive Director to direct the management and delivery of a complete array of mental health, intellectual /developmental disability, and substance abuse services to the citizens of Kent County, Michigan.
With an annual budget of over $140 million, Network180 annually serves over 18,000 individuals in Kent County through a network of over 30 non-profit providers. Nestled within a metro region of over 1 million residents, Kent County is home to Michigan’s second largest city, Grand Rapids. With the sandy shores of Lake Michigan only a half hour away and both Chicago and Detroit just hours away in opposite directions, the area is known as a great place to live and raise a family.
* Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Health Care Administration, Public Health Administration or related field,
* Five years of successful management experience in a senior position in community mental health administration, hospital administration, public administration, institution management, business administration or public health (including budget management and preferably systems integration).
* Demonstrated successful experience in:
- Leading with strong values, principles and high ethical standards
- Creating an organizational vision and strategic plan
- Communicating in a clear and concise manner appropriate to the audience
- Leading others in an effective and collaborative results focused manner
- Making high quality, innovative decisions
- Building organizational inclusiveness and diversity and working with diverse
- Development and implementation of health care or mental health programs, preferably in a managed care environment
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to present information in an engaging and understandable manner.
* Excellent interpersonal and human relations skills
* Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders is valued
Any combination of education, training and experience providing the required knowledge, skills and abilities to substantially meet the education and experience requirements of the Michigan Administrative Code, Community Mental Health Programs, Subpart 5, 1990 ACCS, R330.2081Rule 2018 of the administrative code. http://dmbinternet.state.mi.us/DMB/ORRDocs/AdminCode/1794_2018-013HS_AdminCode.pdf
Network180 offers an attractive benefit package. We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented workforce to meet the needs of our diverse community.
|Required Documents||Cover Letter highlighting your qualifications and resume
Click HERE to apply for the Executive Director position
Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.