- Board of Directors
- Recipient Rights
- Additional Links
If you, or someone you know, is in suicidal crisis or emotional distress, please call:
You can call the crisis center for any of the following reasons:
We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Network180 employees make a difference in people’s lives every day, making our community a better place to live. As a local governmental entity, Community Mental Health Services Board, we are responsible for the delivery of mental health, substance abuse treatment coordination, and developmental disabilities services for Kent County.
|Job Title||Transition Facilitator
|Job Status||Full Time
We are seeking two full-time Transition Facilitators who by utilizing the Transition to Independence Process (TIP), creates an Individualized Plan of Service for Youth and Young Adults (YYA). Provides ongoing and developmentally-appropriate treatment, coaching, linking and monitoring of youth-driven, family-guided goals and plans. This position is funded through the Healthy Transitions Grant. This is a full-time, time limited position ending September 30, 2023.
* Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, or Marriage and Family Therapy
* Licensed in the State of Michigan as a licensed or limited licensed master social worker, professional counselor, marriage and family therapist, or psychologist
* Specialized training and at least one year of experience in the examination, evaluation, and treatment of minors and their families
* Thorough working knowledge of the practices and principles of psychological, emotional, and sociological assessment and diagnosis
* Thorough working knowledge of professional ethics and standards of practice
* Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
* Computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, email, database management, and data entry skills
* Demonstrated experience communicating clearly and concisely in stressful situations
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment and skills and capabilities of bridging language/cultural barriers to Network180 services within diverse communities
|Preferred Qualificaiton||* Full Licensure in the State of Michigan as a licensed master social worker, professional counselor, marriage and family therapist, or psychologist
* Credentialed through the Michigan Certificate Board for Addiction Professionals
* Three years post graduate experience working with children and families
* Specialized training and experience in the examination, evaluation, and treatment of minors and their families* Knowledge of trauma-informed theories, principles, and practices (includes multi-faceted understanding of concepts such as community trauma, intergenerational and historical trauma, parallel processes, and universal precautions).
|We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented work force to meet the needs of our diverse community. Network180 offers an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, retirement plan, life insurance, and short and long-term disability.
|Required Documents||Cover Letter highlighting your qualifications and resume
Click HERE to apply for the Transition Facilitator position
Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.