- Board of Directors
- Recipient Rights
- Additional Links
If you, or someone you know, is in suicidal crisis or emotional distress, please call:
You can call the crisis center for any of the following reasons:
We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Network180 employees make a difference in people’s lives every day, making our community a better place to live. As a local governmental entity, Community Mental Health Services Board, we are responsible for the delivery of mental health, substance abuse treatment coordination, and developmental disabilities services for Kent County.
|Job Title||Access Services Manager
|Job Status||Full Time
We are seeking an Access Services Manager to provide clinical leadership and expertise, supervise assigned staff, and provide consultation to clinicians and providers to assure appropriate levels and amount of service. Hours would be five 8 hour days Sunday - Thursday 8:00 p.m. - 4:00 a.m. or four 10 hour days Monday - Thursday 8:00 p.m. - 6:00 a.m.
Annual salary range for this position is $68,687 - $88,312
* Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling or Counseling Psychology
* Licensure in the State of Michigan as a Masters Social Worker, Professional Counselor, or Master’s Ltd. Psychologist
* Two years’ post master’s degree progressive experience in human services
* Two years’ supervisory experience preferred
* MCBAP certification preferred
* Knowledge of crisis intervention and treatment methodology
* Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
* Computer skills, including use of Microsoft Office programs
|We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented work force to meet the needs of our diverse community. Network180 offers an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, retirement plan, life insurance, and short and long-term disability.
|Required Documents||Cover Letter highlighting your qualifications and resume
Click HERE to apply for the Access Services Manager position (Please use either Chrome or Edge internet browser to apply, will not work with Internet Explorer)
Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.