- Board of Directors
- Recipient Rights
- Additional Links
If you, or someone you know, is in suicidal crisis or emotional distress, please call:
You can call the crisis center for any of the following reasons:
We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Network180 employees make a difference in people’s lives every day, making our community a better place to live. As a local governmental entity, Community Mental Health Services Board, we are responsible for the delivery of mental health, substance abuse treatment coordination, and developmental disabilities services for Kent County.
|Job Title||Access Center Clinician
|Job Status||Full Time - 3rd Shift
We are seeking a full-time Access Center Clinician to provide crisis intervention, screenings, and referral services. Activities may take place in a variety of settings and either face-to-face or over the telephone. Access Center location is open 24/7. This position will work 3rd shift. Third shift will work three 12-hour shifts per week with the opportunity to work 40 hours total if desired. Starting wage is $25.07 per hour. Shift and/or weekend differential pay may also be available.
* Master’s degree in Social Work or Psychology, Counseling or Counseling Psychology
* Certification or Licensure in the State of Michigan as a licensed Master’s social worker, professional counselor, marriage and family therapist, or psychologist.
* Thorough working knowledge of the practices and principles of psychological, emotional, and sociological assessment and diagnosis
* Thorough working knowledge of professional ethics and standards of practice
* Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
* Ability to handle stressful situations calmly and rationally
* Ability to handle multiple projects at one time
* Computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, email, database management, and data entry skills
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in stressful situations
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment and skills and capabilities of bridging language/cultural barriers to Network180 services within diverse communities
* Available for on-call services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (on a rotating basis)
* Licensed Master Social Worker
* Credentialed through the Michigan Certificate Board for Addiction Professionals* Bilingual, Spanish preferred
|We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented work force to meet the needs of our diverse community. Network180 offers an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, retirement plan, life insurance, and short and long-term disability.
|Required Documents||Cover Letter highlighting your qualifications and resume
Click HERE to apply for the Access Center Clinician position (Please use either Chrome or Edge internet browser to apply, will not work with Internet Explorer)
Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.