- Board of Directors
- Recipient Rights
- Additional Links
If you, or someone you know, is in suicidal crisis or emotional distress, please call:
You can call the crisis center for any of the following reasons:
We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Network180 employees make a difference in people’s lives every day, making our community a better place to live. As a local governmental entity, Community Mental Health Services Board, we are responsible for the delivery of mental health, substance abuse treatment coordination, and developmental disabilities services for Kent County.
|Job Title||Transition Facilitator
|Job Status||Part Time
|Job Summary||We are seeking a part-time, 20 hours per week Transition Facilitator who by utilizing the Transition to Independence Process (TIP), creates an Individualized Plan of Service for Youth and Young Adults (YYA). Provides ongoing and developmentally-appropriate treatment, coaching, linking and monitoring of youth-driven, family-guided goals and plans. This position is funded through the Healthy Transitions Grant. This is a full-time, time limited position ending September 30, 2023.
* Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, or Marriage and Family Therapy
* Licensed in the State of Michigan as a licensed or limited licensed master social worker, professional counselor, marriage and family therapist, or psychologist
* Specialized training and at least one year of experience in the examination, evaluation, and treatment of minors and their families
* Thorough working knowledge of the practices and principles of psychological, emotional, and sociological assessment and diagnosis
* Thorough working knowledge of professional ethics and standards of practice
* Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
* Computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, email, database management, and data entry skills
* Demonstrated experience communicating clearly and concisely in stressful situations
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment and skills and capabilities of bridging language/cultural barriers to Network180 services within diverse communities
|Preferred Qualificaiton||* Full Licensure in the State of Michigan as a licensed master social worker, professional counselor, marriage and family therapist, or psychologist
* Credentialed through the Michigan Certificate Board for Addiction Professionals
* Three years post graduate experience working with children and families
* Specialized training and experience in the examination, evaluation, and treatment of minors and their families* Knowledge of trauma-informed theories, principles, and practices (includes multi-faceted understanding of concepts such as community trauma, intergenerational and historical trauma, parallel processes, and universal precautions).
|We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented work force to meet the needs of our diverse community.
|Required Documents||Cover Letter highlighting your qualifications and resume
Click HERE to apply for the part-time Transition Facilitator position
Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.