- Board of Directors
- Recipient Rights
- Additional Links
If you, or someone you know, is in suicidal crisis or emotional distress, please call:
You can call the crisis center for any of the following reasons:
We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Network180 employees make a difference in people’s lives every day, making our community a better place to live. As a local governmental entity, Community Mental Health Services Board, we are responsible for the delivery of mental health, substance abuse treatment coordination, and developmental disabilities services for Kent County.
|Job Title||Supports Coordinator
|Job Status||Full Time
We are seeking a full-time Supports Coordinator responsible for Person-Centered Planning to develop an Individual Plan of Service. Will also provide on-going linking, coordinating and monitoring of services.
* A psychologist, physician, educator with a degree in education from an accredited program, social worker, physical therapist, occupational therapist, speech-language pathologist, audiologist, registered nurse, registered dietician, therapeutic recreation specialist, or a licensed or limited-licensed professional counselor AND specialized training or one year of experience in treating or working with a person who has intellectual disability (QIDP); If a QIDP, current licensure in field is required; OR
* Bachelor’s degree in human services field AND one year of experience working with people with developmental disabilities
* Possession of a valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation for job related use
* Strong organizational skills, with experience in person-centered planning
* Knowledge of Culture of Gentleness
* Demonstrated understanding of persons with developmental disabilities
* Demonstrated communications skills that effectively convey information
* Demonstrated active listening, i.e. listening to what other people say and asking appropriate questions
* Demonstrated time management skills
* Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
* Licensed BSW
* Knowledge of trauma-informed theories, principles, and practices (includes multi-faceted understanding of concepts such as community trauma, intergenerational and historical trauma, parallel processes, and universal precautions).
We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented work force to meet the needs of our diverse community. Network180 offers an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, retirement plan, life insurance, and short and long-term disability.
The starting hourly rate of pay is $18.74.
|Required Documents||Cover Letter highlighting your qualifications and resume
Click HERE to apply for the Supports Coordinator position.
Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.