About Human Resources
Network180 employees make a difference in people’s lives every day, making our community a better place to live.
We support approximately 200 employees in our mission to inspire hope, improve mental health, support self-determined lives, and encourage recovery for those individuals and families needing services for mental health, substance use, or development disabilities.
We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented work force to meet the needs of our diverse community.
Network180 seeks qualified individuals to fill a variety of positions and offers an attractive benefit package. The benefit package for full-time positions includes the following:
- Competitive wages
- Health insurance options with a minimum employee premium co-pay of 12%
- Pay in lieu of health insurance election
- 100% employer paid dental insurance
- 100% employer paid vision insurance
- Life and Voluntary Life options
- 100% employer paid short term and long term disability insurance
- Personal Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
- Deferred Compensation plan
- Regularly scheduled employee performance evaluations
- Professional license fee reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Mileage Reimbursement
The above information is intended as a summary of benefits only. Benefits are subject to network180 terms and conditions.
Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Click here to see and apply for open positions at network180