- Board of Directors
- Recipient Rights
- Become a Provider
- Additional Links
- COVID-19 Updates
- Public Announcements
If you, or someone you know, is in suicidal crisis or emotional distress, please call:
You can call the crisis center for any of the following reasons:
We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Are you interested in being a provider of services for Network180? Network180 endeavors to maintain a provider network that ensures choice and maximizes quality and efficiency. Although Network180 provides many services, Network180 also contracts with over 30 providers to deliver mental health, intellectual/developmental disability, substance use disorder, and substance abuse prevention services in Kent County. Additionally, Network180 contracts with providers to deliver substance use disorder services in Allegan County.
Network180 Seeking Providers of Community Living Supports Services
Network180 is accepting applications for Community Living Supports services with the goals of increasing capacity of services and choice for individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities in the community.
* Community Living Supports services for individuals who are over 18 years in a setting that enhances growth and maximum
* Provide a services in an integrated community setting that supports individuals with Intellectual and Developmental
* This setting would be one that the individual with the legal representative sign their leases of the home of their choice.
* The setting would also offer selections of roommates to the individuals who reside in this home.
* Self-Determination and the Principles of Self-Determination are to be honored on the individual’s behalf which includes
Freedom; Authority; Support and Responsibility.