Fees, Payment, Forfeiture: Elective Classes
Receiving pre-payment for training:
- Checks or cash only, in the exact amount, will be accepted as training registration fees, in person or via mail, through the Network180 Training Department, 3310 Eagle Park Dr., Grand Rapids, MI 49525.
- Fees must be pre-paid and received within 2 business days of the scheduled training.
- Pre-payment assures a seat in the training. In the event of a “no show” that seat will remain empty and no refund will be issued.
Receiving payment day-of training:
- When training space is available, students who arrive for training, are on time, and have not pre-paid, may pay the registration fee via check or cash in the exact amount of the fee.
- When training space is not available, students who have not pre-paid may be denied access to the training.
- Students who have not pre-paid and arrive more than 10 minutes after the scheduled time of the training will be denied access to the training, despite availability of training space.
Pre-payment and no-show/cancellation:
- Training fees for student no-show and/or no cancellation less than 2 business days prior to a scheduled training, will NOT be refunded. (Example: cancellation of a Monday morning class must occur by Wednesday of the week before the training. If the cancellation occurs on Thursday or Friday prior to the training, the registration fee will be forfeited.
- In the event of special circumstances, i.e., hazardous weather conditions, family sickness or death, etc. a decision to refund a registration fee or apply it to another training will be at the discretion of the Network180 Training Coordinator.
- Should Network180’s Training Department cancel a class due to low registration, trainer unavailability, etc., students will be notified 5 business days in advance. Any pre-paid registration fees will be applied to a future training of the same kind. When the training cannot be re-scheduled or the student is unable to attend the re-scheduled training, a full refund will be issued.
- Students are encouraged to use the Network180 Training website to check on the status of offerings and upcoming trainings.
Pre-payment and timely cancellation:
- Training fees WILL be refunded in full when students cancel/unregister for a scheduled training 2 business days prior to the scheduled training.
- Refunds will be processed within 30 days of a scheduled training and when the proper registration cancellation process has been followed.