Many of the LMS modules and Network180 trainings have a test and/or return demonstration of skills that will be given during or after the completion of the training.
Any special arrangements or accommodations needed for test-taking MUST be communicated prior to the date of the training.
Certain courses require students to demonstrate competence in and their ability to perform specific skills as learned in the training. Successful completion of the return demonstration is necessary to receive a certificate of completion.
Classroom/Written Tests for Direct Support Staff:
Some curriculums conclude with a written test. There will be two versions of the test: A and B. Each version of the test is equal in difficulty yet equally representative of the learning objectives of the training.
• After completion of the training the student will be given test A. If a student does not successfully pass test A, s/he will be offered the opportunity to take test B.
• If a Training Department employee is not available to administer test B or the student is unable to complete test B before the Training Department closes, the student may return within 7 business days to take test B. Students may take test(s) A and then B, as needed, on the day of the training or up to 7 business days after the training date.
• The student must pass test A or B to receive documentation of completion. After successful completion of a training, a certificate can be printed from the Learning Management System.
• If a student fails test A and B, they may repeat the training with approval of their agency.
Most online modules conclude with a “quiz” or “test” of retention and comprehension of the material presented.
• When a student receives a passing score, the student has completed the module, and can print a certificate. The course will prompt the student through this process.
• If the student DOES NOT receive a passing score on the first attempt, a second attempt can be made.
• The student may only attempt to take and pass the test 2 times.
• Important: After 2 attempts, the student will be locked out of the module.