Recipient Rights Training
Virtual Recipient Rights Training Pre-Registration
Individuals seeking to attend must pre-register, as usual, using the LMS registration website: https://lakeshoretraining.org/Default.aspx.
Please note: Starting January, 2021 our virtual training is reserved for individuals serving recipients of the Lakeshore Regional Entity only. If you are from another region, please consult with your local recipient rights office about training options. We are unfortunately no longer able to extend our training to providers outside our region.
Requriements for Virtual Trainings:
(All Participants Please Read Before Joining)
- This training is presented live via the internet using Microsoft Teams.
- Participants must have a screen to view the presentation and speakers/headphones to hear the presentation.
- Participants using a desktop computer, laptop, or tablet have the best experience. Connecting via smart phone will work but due to the small screen size it is not recommended. Network180 does not provide necessary equipment needed to join the training.
- Those unfamiliar with the technology should plan to connect early to work out any issues beforehand. We are able to troubleshoot minor issues before the start of training, but cannot provide technical assistance after the training starts.
- Training starts promptly at the time indicated below. Students attempting to connect more than 15 minutes after the start of training, regardless of reason, will not be allowed to join and will need to register for the next scheduled training.
- Groups of people connecting from one location is fine, but participants must each individually complete the test.
- A link to the online test will be provided to students at the end of the training. Each student will be required to complete the test by the end of the class. All participants are expected to complete the test individually and on their own.
- We cannot issue a certificate to anyone who leaves the training early (regardless of the reason for leaving) or does not meet all training requirements.
System Requirements and Supported Platforms
- Supported operating systems: Windows 7 and later (32-bit and 64-bit), macOS X 10.10 and later
- Supported mobile operating systems: Android 4.4 and later, iOS 10 and later
- Supported web browsers: Chrome (last 3 versions), Edge RS2 and later, Firefox (last 3 versions), Internet Explorer 11, Safari
Join a Virtual Training
Training Handouts (Please download prior to joining)
Next scheduled training: Wednesday January 13, 2021, 4:00PM to 8:00 PM
Next scheduled training: Friday January 15, 2021, 9:00AM to 1:00 PM