Recipient Rights Training
Recipient Rights Trainings are going VIRTUAL!
Network180 is currently offering two (2) “New Hire Recipient Rights” trainings. Both trainings are now presented live via Microsoft Teams. Participants providing services to Network180 recipients, or other participants from the LRE catchment area should pre-register, as usual, using the LMS Registration website: www.lakeshoretraining.com. Participants from agencies outside the LRE catchment area need not register on the training website and can simply join the training directly by using the links below.
Considerations for Virtual Trainings:
- An internet capable device with a reliable broadband connection to the internet is required. You must have a screen to view the presentation as there are embedded videos throughout the presentation.
- Network180 currently does not provide necessary equipment needed to join the training.
- Students will have the best experience when they use a desktop computer, laptop, or tablet. Connecting via smart phone will work but due to the small screen size, this is not recommended.
- Students will need speakers or headphones.
- Connect early to work out any issues beforehand. We are able to troubleshoot minor issues before the start of training, but cannot work on issues after the training starts.
- NOTE: Students connecting more than 15 minutes after the start of training will not be allowed to participate and will be asked to join the next training.
- Groups of people connecting from one location is completely fine.
- Mid-way through the presentation all students will be asked to email the presenter (whether participating individually or in a group). During the training, the presenter will send out a link to the online test. Each student will be asked to complete the test by the end of the class.
- All participants are expected to complete the final test individually and on their own.
- There is no call-in only opition to listen to the presentation. Participants must be able to see the presentation.
- Regarding Microsoft Teams: You do not need to download and install Microsoft Teams, however, students who use the app have the best experience. Apps are available for both desktop computer and mobile devices. For more information about Microsoft Teams: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/microsoft-teams/download-app
- Active participation in the training is required. Students will be able to interact with the presenters and others in the class via web chat.
System Requirements and Supported Platforms
- Supported operating systems: Windows 7 and later (32-bit and 64-bit), macOS X 10.10 and later
- Supported mobile operating systems: Android 4.4 and later, iOS 10 and later
- Supported web browsers: Chrome (last 3 versions), Edge RS2 and later, Firefox (last 3 versions), Internet Explorer 11, Safari
Join a Virtual Training
Recipient Rights New Hire Training for Direct Service Providers (suitable for all staff, but focused on direct care providers)
Next scheduled training: Friday August 14, 2020, 9:00AM to 12:30 PM.
Direct Care Training Handouts
Recipient Rights New Hire Training for Clinicians (Clinical staff ONLY)
Next scheduled training: Thursday August 13, 2020, 9:00AM to 12:00 PM.
Clinical Training Handouts