Recipient Rights Training
Virtual Recipient Rights Trainings
Network180 is currently offering two (2) “New Hire Recipient Rights” trainings. Both trainings are presented live via Microsoft Teams. Participants providing services to Network180 recipients, or other participants from the LRE catchment area should pre-register, as usual, using the LMS Registration website: https://lakeshoretraining.org/Default.aspx. Participants from agencies outside the LRE catchment area need not register on the training website and can simply join the training directly by using the links below.
Requriements for Virtual Trainings (Please Read):
- An internet capable device with a reliable broadband connection to the internet is required.
- Students must have a screen and speakers/headphones to participate since there are embedded videos throughout the presentation.
- Embedded videos are hosted on YouTube, so students participating at a corporate location or using an agency device should check beforehand to determine if YouTube is blocked by your organization.
- Students using a desktop computer, laptop, or tablet have the best experience. Connecting via smart phone will work but due to the small screen size it is not recommended.
- If you are using a portable device, please make sure it is charged. We cannot issue a certificate to a student who leaves the training early (regardless of the reason for leaving).
- Network180 does not provide necessary equipment needed to join the training.
- Regarding Microsoft Teams: You do not need to download and install Microsoft Teams, however, students who use the app have the best experience. Apps are available for Windows, MacOS, iOS, and Android. For more information about Microsoft Teams click here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/microsoft-teams/download-app
- Active participation in the training is required. Students will be able to interact with the presenters and others in the class via web chat.
- Those unfamiliar with the technology should plan to connect early to work out any issues beforehand. We are able to troubleshoot minor issues before the start of training, but cannot work on issues after the training starts.
- Training starts promptly at the time indicated below. Students attempting to connect more than 15 minutes after the start of training, regardless of reason, will not be allowed to join and will need to register for the next scheduled training.
- Groups of people connecting from one location is fine.
- Mid-way through the presentation all students will be asked to email the presenter.
- A link to the online test will be provided to students at the end of the training. Each student will be required to complete the test by the end of the class. All participants are expected to complete the test individually and on their own.
System Requirements and Supported Platforms
- Supported operating systems: Windows 7 and later (32-bit and 64-bit), macOS X 10.10 and later
- Supported mobile operating systems: Android 4.4 and later, iOS 10 and later
- Supported web browsers: Chrome (last 3 versions), Edge RS2 and later, Firefox (last 3 versions), Internet Explorer 11, Safari
Join a Virtual Training
Recipient Rights New Hire Training for Direct Service Providers (suitable for all staff, but focused on direct care providers)
Next scheduled training: Friday September 25, 2020, 9:00AM to 12:30 PM.
NOTE: There is no rights training on Friday September 18
Direct Care Training Handouts
Recipient Rights New Hire Training for Clinicians (Clinical staff ONLY)
Next scheduled training: Thursday October 8, 2020, 9:00AM to 12:00 PM.
Clinical Training Handouts